Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Super Bowl preview with special guests Joe Buck and John Madden


I really don't care about this game. I'm not about to root for the hated Packers and see their douchebag fans celebrate and I'm not going to root for a rapist and see their douchebag fans celebrate. So I felt like I had to get something up on this blog about the upcoming shitfest so I called up my "good friends" John Madden and Joe Buck to help conceive a preview. Enjoy.

Start Caleb Hanie: Hello guys, how are you doing today? Ready for the big game?
Joe Buck: Absolutely. As a life-long Packers fan, I've been waiting for this moment for 14 years now and it's finally here. And what's better than actually having a chance to call the game? Awesome!
John Madden: Got my turducken ready and I've ordered ten pizzas. If anyone tries to take any of my pizza, I'm throwing them off the bus.

SCH: What do you think about Aaron Rodgers' belt celebration after he throws or runs for a touchdown, Joe?
JB: I really like it. When Randy Moss pretended to take off his pants and moon the Lambeau Field crowd, it really upset me because it was a DISGUSTING ACT to all of us Packer fans. But when Aaron Rodgers does his whole belt thing, he's at least keeping his pants on so it's okay. Plus I think it's totally cute.

SCH: What do you think about Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger?
JM: He's no Aaron Rodgers that's for sure.
JB: He's a rapist which is absolutely a DISGUSTING ACT.

SCH: What are your predictions guys?
JM: Well I think the team that scores more points than their opponent is more than likely going to win this game. And this team will most likely be the team that Aaron Rodgers is on.
JB: I'm really not allowed to give my predictions because I'm calling this game and FOX is going to get pissed but fuck it, everyone knows who I'm rooting for. And if the Packers win, Aaron Rodgers is inviting me over to his house after the game. So I'm busting out my cheesehead and rooting hard for the Packers.

SCH: Thanks for your time guys. I am thankful I have something to put up involving this shitfest of a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment