Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My MLB Playoffs Prediction


So back on February 13th, I gave you my rousing National League predictions for this season. A week before, I gave you my American League predictions. Today, it's time to tell you who is going to win it all. Yes, that's right. We're not using a computer like PECOTA (who picked the Red Sox to finish 3rd in the AL East this year and the Rays to win 90+ games. I mean what the fuck?). Here we go:

National League:
1. Phillies vs. 3. Cardinals---Phillies win 3-1
2. Rockies vs. 4. Braves---Rockies win 3-2

1. Phillies vs. 2. Rockies---Phillies win 4-1

American League:
1. Red Sox vs. 3. White Sox---Red Sox win 3-1
2. Rangers vs. 4. Yankees---Yankees win 3-2

1. Red Sox vs. 4. Yankees---Red Sox win 4-1

World Series:
Red Sox vs. Phillies---Phillies win 4-2

Congratulations to Philadelphia Phillies fans for not winning the World Series this year because I predicted them to win. Expect the Kansas City Royals to win it this year.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAA I TOLD U ALL. I'M NEVER FUCKING WRONG U IDIOTS

    ReplyDelete