Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Streak For The Cash Lock of the Day 2/10/11


Yesterday I got back to my winning ways for the Lock of the Day as the Florida Gators beat the South Carolina Gamecocks. Unfortunately for me individually, I took a risk with a W2 and went Denver over Golden State but the Warriors pulled that one out so I'm currently at an L1 picking one of the golf match-ups to get back on the winning track.

My lock of the day for today is to take Kemba Walker and the Connecticut Huskies over the St. John's Red Storm in New York tonight. I expect Kemba to have a big game returning home to NYC and the Huskies should pull this one out. I also like Boston beating LA tonight in Boston but that might be too big of a risk.

Current Streak: W1
Lock of the Day Streak: W1
Lock of the Day record: 5-1

No comments:

Post a Comment