Friday, February 11, 2011

My Streak For The Cash Lock of the Day 2/11/11


What a failure last night. The St. Johns Red Storm absolutley destroyed the UConn Huskies at Madison Square Garden. Guess I should have seen it coming considering the Red Storm also defeated the Duke Blue Devils at MSG as well as Georgetown. I got back to my winning ways again later in the night successfully picking St. Mary's winning margin over Santa Clara 3 pointers made. I'm picking FC Union Berlin win over VfL Osnabruck win or draw early tomorrow to try to get a W2 going into the evening picks.

My lock of the day for Friday is going to be to take the Lakers over the Knicks at Madison Square Garden. I do have a few concerns about taking the Lakers in this one. One of which is they are coming off a back-to-back and another is team usually struggle after coming off emotional wins like the Lakers did last night over the Boston Celtics. I can never bet against the Lakers though and the Knicks have struggled of late. Another pick I like is taking the Dallas Stars at home over the Chicago Blackhawks. I'm not a big fan of taking hockey props but I think this is a good one to take. The Blackhawks already announced today that Marty Turco will be in net against his former team tomorrow and the Hawks have Michael Frolik playing in his first game with the team so chemistry needs to be built.

Current Streak: W1
Lock of the Day Streak: L1
Lock of the Day record: 5-2

No comments:

Post a Comment