Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Streak For the Cash Lock of the Day 2/6/11


We're rolling folks. Was a little nervous at one point in the 1st half when Texas stormed to like a 18 point lead but Texas Tech battled back with a good opening in the 2nd half and hung on to win our prop by only losing by 16. This was the only prop that I took yesterday so I'm sitting with a W6 heading into Super Bowl Sunday.

Just like yesterday, I'm not a big fan of any of the props that are currently listed. I'm probably going to take a day off and not even pick a game but for the sake of this blog, I'm going to take the Green Bay Packers beating the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl. I might end up taking this but I'll probably just take my W6 into Monday since we're still very early in this month. One tip I have for you though is if you have a W2 or less going into the Super Bowl, take the heads/tails prop and then pick the game. That way you could end up with an easy two wins right there. If you have over a W2, please don't take the coin flip prop, By far the stupidest prop to take maybe in Streak for the Cash history.

Current Streak: W6
Lock of the Day Streak: W2
Lock of the Day record: 2-0

No comments:

Post a Comment