Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Streak For the Cash Lock of the Day 2/8/11


So yesterday, I got my lock of the day pick right as the Lakers beat Memphis. This gave me a W7 and unfortunately I took a gamble on the Warriors/Suns game picking Golden State who lost. Still, if you've been reading my lock of the days here every day, you'd have at least a W4.

Earlier today to get a new streak going, I took "Sweden win" over "Cyprus: Win or Draw" and won that one putting me at W1 going into night. My lock of the day today is taking "Utah Field Goals Made" over "San Diego State Winning Margin". I just see Utah making at least 25 field goals in this game and I don't see them losing by more than 25. This seems like an easy prop to me.

Current Streak: W1
Lock of the Day Streak: W4
Lock of the Day record: 4-0

No comments:

Post a Comment