Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Streak For the Cash Lock of the Day 2/9/11


I've failed you guys for the first time. Last night, San Diego St. routed Utah and beat them in the Winning Margin vs Field Goals Made prop. I fully expected Utah to put up at least somewhat of a fight but it was a rout from the beginning.

It's time to redeem ourselves and get on another big win streak. This morning, I took one of the soccer props to get me on another streak and successfully predicted South Korea tying Turkey. My lock of the day for today is to take Florida winning on the road at South Carolina. I don't have all the faith in the world on Florida winning on the road but this should be a game that they do win. Another pick I like is an upset. As much as I love the Bulls, they've shown the inability to win on the road this year against above average team and they are in Utah (tough place to play) tonight. I'd take Utah despite the overall picks heavily leaning towards Chicago.

Current Streak: W1
Lock of the Day Streak: L1
Lock of the Day record: 4-1

No comments:

Post a Comment