Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Streak For The Cash Lock of the Day 2/12/11


Once again, I got my Lock of the Day right by picking the Los Angeles Lakers over the New York Knicks. The Lakers controlled the game from the 2nd quarter on and it was a very sweat-free W for me. I also got my secondary game right as well as my beloved Chicago Blackhawks managed to choke away a 3-0 lead against the Dallas Stars. Not happy about that but hopefully those that picked it can use that as some form of good news I guess.

My pick for Saturday is to take the Memphis Tigers over the Southern Miss Golden Eagles in Memphis. The reason why I like this pick so much is because while both teams have similar records, in my mind, Memphis is the better team and they are at home to boot. I feel like this is a rather easy victory. There are 23 total props on the board today ranging from 10:00 AM Eastern to 11:05 PM Eastern and I think there's a lot of good props out there so it's a good day to hopefully build a streak up.

Hate posting back to back Streak Lock of the Day picks but today was such a slow news day in Chicago sports other than the Blackhawks completely collapsing. If today is just as boring (although the Bulls and Hawks are both in action), look for my National League predictions later tonight.

Current Streak: W1
Lock of the Day Streak: W1
Lock of the Day record: 6-2

No comments:

Post a Comment