Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Streak For the Cash Lock of the Day 2/7/11


I didn't pick any games last night but I did tell you to take the Packers over the Steelers in Super Bowl 45 and we all know how that turned out. I was going back and forth on whether I should actually pick the game but decided against it. Kind of banging my head on the wall over that but I still have a W6.

There are currently 11 props on the board for Monday and again I'm not a fan of many of them. I am going to take one of the props though. I'll take the Lakers beating Memphis in Memphis. I like this because OJ Mayo is still out serving a 10 game suspension for failing a drug test. Also, I'd never bet against the Lakers. Let's extend my streak to W7 and go 4-0 in my lock of the day.

Current Streak: W6
Lock of the Day Streak: W3
Lock of the Day record: 3-0

No comments:

Post a Comment