Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Streak for the Cash Lock of the Day 2/24/11


Another win last night for me as the Kansas State Wildcats defeated the Nebraska Cornhuskers tonight extending my streak to 3.

For my lock of the day today, I like the Boston Celtics on the road against the Denver Nuggets. The Celtics are the 2nd best team in the NBA and they are going against a Denver Nuggets team who just lost their superstar a few days ago. This should be an easy win. Another pick I like is the Miami Heat of the Chicago Bulls. The Bulls are coming off a back-to-back and LeBron James who missed the last meeting in Chicago will get the hate in Chicago. LeBron thrives off hate so expect him to have a huge night. I think the Heat will win this by at least 20.

Lock of the Day Streak: W3
Lock of the Day record: 15-5

No comments:

Post a Comment