Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Streak For The Cash Lock of the Day 2/13/11


Sorry for the triple Lock of the Day post but I wanted to get this up first so my NL Predictions can be on the top of the page (gonna write that and get that up hopefully within the next two hours). Yesterday's lock of the day was another winner as Memphis rallied back in the 2nd half to beat Southern Miss bringing my Lock of the Day streak to W2. My current streak overall in Streak for the Cash is W3 as I correctly picked a few props yesterday.

My lock of the day for Sunday is going to be to take Arizona on the road at Arizona State. I just feel like Arizona is the much better team than Arizona State and it's an easy prop to take. There are a ton of props I like tomorrow so I'm probably going to take advantage of them to get my streak up. Some of the other props I like include Cincinnati over St. John's at home, Minnesota over Iowa on the road, and Oklahoma City over Golden State in Oakland.

Current Streak: W3
Lock of the Day Streak: W2
Lock of the Day record: 7-2

No comments:

Post a Comment