Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Streak For The Cash Lock of the Day 2/15/11


I just continue to roll on as the Hawks beat the Pistons in Detroit last night to improve my Lock of the Day record to 9-2 and give me another 4 game win streak.

I feel there aren't very many good props for Tuesday but my Lock of the Day is going to be Ohio State win by double digits. The reason I like this pick is Ohio State is coming off their first loss of the season and they'll be hungry for a big victory. They're also at home and Michigan State hasn't been that great of a team this year. I am usually against going for these "win by single digits/win by double digits" props because they can always go either way but I'm confident in this pick. Another pick I like is New Orleans over Golden State. Golden State has been a real Streak for the Cash killer those these past few weeks so that's why I'm not taking them for my lock of the day.

Current Streak: W1
Lock of the Day Streak: W4
Lock of the Day record: 9-2

No comments:

Post a Comment