Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Streak For the Cash Lock of the Day 2/5/11


Yesterday, Fairfield beat Iona 75-71 to extend my Streak for the Cash streak to 5. The game really wasn't as close as the score indicated. Fairfield led most of the game and Iona cut the lead down to as much as 2 late in the game but Fairfield finished them off with a late free throw.

There are 24 props on the board today and I'm really not a big fan of any of them. I wasn't going to pick at all today but then they put up a prop that I'm going to go with. Pick "Any other result" in the Texas Tech @ Texas prop. It's either "Texas wins by 25+ points" or "Any other result". Texas is clearly the better team and they are at home but how often do you see 25+ point wins in college basketball especially in conference games. I'd go with this prop.

Another prop I kind of like is taking the Bulls in the Bulls @ Warriors prop. Only concern I have with this one is the Warriors generally play well at home and they'll be looking for payback because the Bulls blew them out last time at the United Center.

Check back tomorrow for my lock of the day again.

Current Streak: W5
Lock of the Day Streak: W1
Lock of the Day record: 1-0

No comments:

Post a Comment