Monday, February 14, 2011

My Streak For The Cash Lock of the Day 2/14/11


I came out of Sunday with a W2 after correctly picking the Minnesota Golden Gophers to beat the Iowa Hawkeyes and I got my lock of the day right as the Arizona Wildcats beat the Arizona State Sun Devils in Tempe.

My Lock of the Day for Monday is to take the Atlanta Hawks on the road against the Detroit Pistons. I feel like the Hawks are far and away the better team and should easily take this one despite the fact that they've been struggling without Al Horford who is out with an injury. The Pistons are also coming off a back to back. Another pick I like for tomorrow is to take the Vancouver Canucks on the road against the St. Louis Blues. Although I'm always weary about taking NHL props because hockey is such a flukey sport.

Current Streak: W2
Lock of the Day Streak: W3
Lock of the Day record: 8-2

No comments:

Post a Comment